Wednesday, October 24, 2007

15000 tears i cry

When you wanted me to drop you to college- i was there.
When you wanted me to drop you to the music class- i was there.
When you needed to go to iisc- i was there
When you wanted me to drop you during exams and stay there till you finished it- i was there.
When you wanted someone to pick you up from office- i was there
When you wanted someone to pick you up from Hebbal everytime- i was there
When you wanted a shoulder to cry on- i was there.
When you wanted to live alone- i took the pains to find a place
When you wanted me to drop every single place u wanted me to- i was there.
I took you back even when you proposed Anirudh even though you were in a relationship with me.
I did all this and the best possible thing you could do to me- was to ditch me.

No comments: